History and Genealogy Cruise 2011
PACIFIC DAWN DEPARTING BRISBANE 19 MARCH 2011
7 Nights cruising the South Pacific Islands
accommodation all gourmet meals all taxes
$100 onboard credit per cabin activities entertainment
access to all history and genealogy presentations
special interest groups sessions networking events.
A relaxing 7 night cruise to the stunning South Pacific
combined with a fascinating conference schedule.
This inaugural Unlock the Past 2011 cruise will prove to be a must attend event.
A unique and great value conference package includes:
- Attendance at all conference presentations by a team of expert presenters
- An opportunity to enjoy both formal and informal conference activities
- Main presentations in the International Show Lounge
- More informal presentations & workshops on a variety of topics in the Dome
- Smaller special groups in other areas on topics for which there is sufficient interest
- the day to day interaction at meal and other times with those of similar interest
- A special cruise conference benefit voucher pack worth several hundred dollars
- Option to purchase a planned cruise DVD and photo book - a unique record of our cruise