Australian & New Zealand History & Genealogy: Volume Two
We invite submissions for the 2012 edition
Contribute an article
- Articles may vary from 1000-4000 words, though we are not limited to that.
- Articles may be original - or adapted from something you have written elsewhere.
- Articles contributed to History & Genealogy will normally be put in the free content section of the Unlock the Past web site when the subsequent edition is published.
- Alternatively you may submit an article directly for free access online.
- Illustrations are helpful (and can be colour).
- Contributing an article is a great way to gain wide exposure of your expertise and your organisation or business.
- We do not normally pay for articles, but you will get full acknowledgement. In addition we offer contributing authors of general interest articles a quarter page ad valued at $240 for each article published (larger ads for multiple articles).
- We will also consider a limited number of promotional articles, but ads will be at normal cost.
- Register your interest by emailing email@example.com. We will make a final selection based on overall variety and balance of topics, and general suitability of the article proposed. The number of articles will be limited to approximately the same as for the 2011 edition.
Advertise - With wide distribution and ongoing use and reference History and Genealogy: Australia and New Zealand is a great place to advertise. Click here for details.
Contribute a voucher - Do more than advertise! Attract customers or prospective members by offering a real incentive. Click here for more details and ideas.
Directory Listing - List your organisation, business services in the directory - Listing is FREE. Click here for details.
- Publication date - late July/August 2012
- Article submissions - advise intention as soon as possible, and submit by 15 December 2011 (now closed)
- Ads and vouchers - advise intention as soon as possible, and submit by 31 December 2011 at the latest (extended to 30 June 2012)
- Directory additions or updates - as soon as possible (preferably online), but by 30 June 2012 - to get in the printed edition.
Click here for details and list of articles in Australian & New Zealand History & Genealogy: Volume Two