Queensland Expo 2012 Program
A program of 39 presentations in two streams will run almost continuously throughout the Expo. In addition there will be 28 additional shorter FREE talks and product tutorials or demonstrations. There will something for everyone.
- Click here to download the provisional program (3 page PDF file).
- A few topics have yet to be finalised. There may also be some changes in the timing of some of the free talks.
- Most talks in the main program (theatres 1 and 2) are $5 each. Those by Audrey Collins are $10 each. Tickets for these can be purchased at the expo
- 28 additional talks and product demonstrations will be free and will not require a ticket.
- There will be no set break for lunch in the program. We expect people to choose a balance overall between talks, the exhibition, the Research Help Zone - and of course breaks for refreshments lunch and informal mixing with others.
- Talks in the two main theatres will require a ticket to attend. These will not be sold in advance - only at the expo near the registration desk. We have a large main theatre so should have enough seats for even the most popular topics. Nevertheless we will do a topic survey of those registered near the time to use as a guide for room allocation.
- $10 for each presentation by Audrey Collins, our special guest speaker.
- $5 each for all other main theatre presentations.