Queensland Expo 2012 Exhibitor Information
Seven great reasons to exhibit
- Exposure to a large number of history, genealogy and heritage people - and others who will come
- A great opportunity to increase your membership, library, archives or museum visitors or gain customers
- Sales opportunities for any products you may have
- Meet face-to-face with existing members or customers
- A great networking opportunity and experience generally
- See what other societies, organisations, and businesses in the same field are doing
- Low cost to exhibit - and even less if you assist with marketing the Expo
Click download links below
Who can exhibit - anyone in the history genealogy or heritage field or offering products or services of interest.
- family and local history societies - small and large
- special interest groups and organisations - business, sporting, transport, motoring, church and school history
- ethnic and culture organisations
- libraries, archives and museums
- professional researchers, speakers and course presenters
- printers, publishers and resellers of books, magazines, CDs, maps
- antiquarian booksellers
- online data services
- scrapbooking, photographic, video and chart printing services
- tour operators - heritage themes, battlefield tours
- transcription agents, translation services
- in summary - any organisation, business or individual offering services or products of interest to those in the history and genealogy and heritage fields
Cost to exhibit
|Without Expo Promotion - per table||With Expo Promotion (first table)|
|1800 x 750mm table||2400 x 750mm table||1800 x 750mm table||2400 x 750mm table|
|History Queensland members||$50||$70||Free||$20|
|Other societies, libraries, archives, museums||$90||$120||$40||$70|
- A discount of $50 will be allowed on the first table if you promote the Expo to your membership, users or significant customer list. This can be done by including Expo brochures we can supply and/or ads in your journal or newsletter - or via email newsletter and web site.
- As we have kept table rates low, exhibitor attendants need to pay normal expo entry fee - pre-booked or on the day.
- We can negotiate special rates for special cases.
- Power will be available to most table blocks.
- Exhibitors are to provide their own cloths/sheets for tables, display boards and banners. If anything brought in has metal feet you need to provide a mat to sit it on to protect the floor.
- The exhibition will be open continuously for the earliest to the latest time listed each day. If you do no wish to exhibit 100% of the time , or need breaks for lunch, Monday evening meal and program - I suggest you bring a sheet to cover your display when not present.