Unlock the Past Family History Seminar Darwin
This seminar with Shauna Hicks and Rosemary Kopittke is organised in association with the Northern Territory Library and Genealogical Society of the Northern Territory.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- 9.00am - registration
- 9.30am - State and national archives online: practical tips - Shauna Hicks
- 10.15am - Introduction to Findmypast - UK, Ireland and Australasia - Rosemary Kopittke
- 11.00 - tea break
- 11.30 - Where else can I search for ancestors: it’s not all online - Shauna Hicks
- 12.15 - three information spots - NT Library, NTGS, Unlock the Past
- 1.00 - lunch
- 2.00 - Government and police gazettes - Rosemary Kopittke
- 2.45 - Convict ancestors: fascinating and frustrating to research - Shauna Hicks
- 3.30 - break
- 3.45 - Directories and almanacs - Rosemary Kopittke
- 4.30 - finish
A selection of Unlock the Past publications will be on sale.
Those pre-booked and paid by 22 February will be in the draw for a number of prizes to be offered on the day
Presenters - click links for details
Cost - $40. Online bookings have closed. Seats still available on the day
You may also book by (to reach us by Wednesday 22 February)
- phone with credit card - 08 8395 7476
- mail with cheque - payable to Gould Genealogy, PO Box 675 Modbury SA 5092
- you should also advise your email (for email notices), phone and if you are a GSNT member
Click on "Show other payment options" if booking online but paying by phone/mail - and then "pay offline"