Seminar: Three topics from Ancestry.com.au
24 Aug 2013 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Cavanbah Centre, Harbour Drive
- Coffs Harbour
- New South Wales
- Cost: $25.00 for members, $30.00 for non-members - includes morning tea and light lunch
Brad Argent, Senior Content Director for Ancestry.com will be Guest Speaker at this Seminar. Brad is responsible for identifying, acquiring and publishing content for the Australian and New Zealand markets. The best part of his job is finding the stories in the content and the worst part is having to let them go.
Topics being covered during the day are:
- “Search – from Basic to Advanced”
- “Australians hiding in other records”
- “What’s Coming Up on Ancestry.com.au”
Registration is required by Wednesday 21 August and can be made at the Research Room at the rear of 169 Rose Avenue, Coffs Harbour or by mail to PO Box 2057 Coffs Harbour 2450.