Judy Russell and Paul Blake downunder - Dunedin
A seminar with leading Unlock the Past cruise presenters, Judy Russell (US) and Paul Blake (UK).
- three main presentations
- supporting shorter presentations by sponsoring partners
- an exhibition by event partners
- special offers and hundreds of dollars worth of prizes
WHEN: Saturday 20 February 2016, 10am - 3pm
WHERE: Dunedin Public Library, 230 Moray Place, Dunedin
COST: NZ$20 - payable on entry on the day - cash only
see note below about the need to book in advance
Book ahead (by 9pm Thursday 18 February 2016)
Why book ahead when payment is only required on entry?
- for the seminar organisers it helps for planning, set up and registration on entry – and a post-seminar survey
- for exhibitors it is a guide to the amount of promotional material to bring
- those pre-booked will be in an extra prize draw for a $50 Genealogy ebooks voucher
It should still be possible to just come on the day, but as noted above there is an additional prize drawn from those who help us by pre-booking.
No payment is required with the online booking - just your name and contact.
|10.00am||registration, exhibition, sales|
|10.25am||welcome and seminar introduction|
|10.30am||Feme sole, feme covert: women under the common law - Judy Russell|
|11.15am||break and exhibition|
|11.45am||Origins of your Irish ancestors - Paul Blake|
|12.30pm||seminar sponsor presentation - to be advised|
|12.45pm||lunch break and exhibition|
|2.10pm||Discovering your London genealogy: or the metropolitan nightmare - Paul Blake|
- Genealogy ebooks
- Gould Genealogy & History
- Unlock the Past publications
- Unlock the Past Cruises
- Food is not included in the seminar cost - advice to come