How to Write a Non Boring Family History
VicGum will present a day workshop entitled:
How to Write a Non-Boring Family History
The workshop will be presented by Hazel Edwards and will cover the following topics:
- Researching and Interviewing Skills (time & energy project management)
- Overcoming procrastination; 'Agonisers and Splurgers'
- How to organise your material: 'Anecdultery'.
- Structuring a Book: Titles.
- Making it interesting for the reader (Who is your Reader?)
- Formatting and Publishing Options
- Handling Family Secrets &. Relatives.
- How to write using all senses and perspectives
- Launching and Marketing possibilities: 4Authorpreneurship'
- How to make it Non-Boring.
Following this Sylvie Blair of BookPod will oultine how to proceed with publishing the book