Holy Land tour and genealogy conference (Israel)
23 Oct 2017 2:00pm - 2 Nov 2017 5:00pm
- Israel - tour to various places plus conference in Tel Aviv
- Other Countries
- Cost: Tour/conference package - to be advised
A 10 day Holy Land tour PLUS a genealogy conference immediately following
This special centenary commemorative tour is organised by the Israel Travel Centre.
Unlock the Past will have a dedicated group within that larger tour
offering a number of value-added benefits
Note: this tour is marketed in Australia as a centenary war commemorative tour,
but it is also a general holy land tour
Tour places are limited and expected to fill quickly
CLICK HERE to register your interest (definite, probable or possible)
for the first opportunity of a place when bookings open in early March
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER THIS TOUR and CONFERENCE?
Anyone with an interest in
- a tour of Israel, the central land of the Bible. The last full tour day features a centenary commemoration of the Charge of Beersheba but rest of the tour is a regular Holy Land tour. And even at Beersheba we visit Abraham's Well and Visitor Center.
- a general genealogy conference in Israel (see below)
- Jewish family history research. Visit the homeland of the Jews
- a visit to the headquarters of MyHeritage, one of the fastest growing, most innovative and exciting providers of resources and technologies for family historians.
- Sea of Galilee
- Jerusalem - 2 days and 2 nights visiting a number of Christian interest sites
- the Dead Sea - including Masada, the last stronghold of the Jewish rebellion against the Romans
- Abrahams Well and Visitor Center, Beersheba
Note: this tour is marketed in Australia as a centenary war commemorative tour, but it is also a general holy land tour
To be advised
Added value with an Unlock the Past group
An Unlock the Past group will add value to the general tour
- networking generally with like-minded family historians
- dedicated Unlock the Past tour bus - if we get 30 or more in our group
- over AU$500 in Unlock the Past bonuses. These will be along the lines of the 2nd tier of bonuses we offer anyone booking our Unlock the Past cruises - but with some differences to suit this tour group
- a MyHeritage sponsored Unlock the Past conference
- entry into an Unlock the Past tour prize draw from those booked with our tour group - value expected to be AU$500-$1000, depending on contribution from tour sponsors
CLICK HERE or the graphic at the right to register your interest (definite, probable or possible), including your topic preferences for the conference.
Alternatively email - email@example.com - or phone (08) 8263 2055.