History & Genealogy Cruise November 2011 - Pricing & Booking
Bonus offers (deadline extended until cabins are sold out - cruise line has given a further extension from original date)
- a $50 Gould Genealogy & History voucher - for products of your choice (from an 11,000 product range)
- be in the draw for two great prizes
- $1000 Gould Genealogy & History voucher
- $300 Gould Genealogy & History voucher
- from our great cruise partners, Holland America and Clean Cruising:
- 1 x Pinnacle Grill dinner for every 1st and 2nd passenger in a cabin
- 1 x $25 Onboard credit for every 1st and 2nd passenger in a cabin
- 1 x bottle of Bon Voyage champagne for each stateroom
- more from our cruise partners and sponsors - details to come
NEW PRICING - BOOK NOW WHILE THESE EXTRA SPECIALS ARE AVAILABLE
- Outside Staterooms REDUCED over $200
- Inside Staterooms REDUCED over $580
- Verandah Suites REDUCED $1600
|K||Inside Stateroom - Main or Lower Promenade Deck||$1999 pp||$2,815 pp|
|J||Inside Stateroom - Lower Promenade Deck||$2020 pp||$2,850 pp|
|I||Inside Stateroom - Verandah or Navigation Deck||$2050 pp||$2,895 pp|
|EE||Outside Stateroom - Dolphin Deck||$2535 pp||$3,670 pp|
|E||Outside Stateroom - Dolphin or Main Deck||$2585 pp||$3,750 pp|
|DA||Outside Stateroom - Main Deck||$2635 pp||$3,825 pp|
|D||Outside Stateroom - Main or Lower Promenade Deck||$2680 pp||$3,900 pp|
|C||Outside Stateroom - Lower Promenade Deck||$2735 pp||$3,985 pp|
|B||Verandah Suites - Verandah Deck||$3815 pp||$6,835 pp|
|AA||Verandah Suites - Verandah or Navigation Deck||$3920 pp||$7,050 pp|
- All pricing is in Australian Dollars.
- The above fares include the History & Genealogy Conference fee.
- All pricing is per adult based on twin (two people) occupancy. Pricing for single, triple or quad share cabins are available on request, they are based on the rate of the day.
- Pricing is inclusive of all applicable port charges and taxes.
- Gratuities are optional. They are referred to as a Hotel Services Charge onboard Holland America. A daily service charge of US$11.00 per person per day is automatically added to your onboard account. If the service exceeds or fails your expectations, you can adjust your Hotel Services Charges accordingly with the Front Office at the end of your cruise.
Bookings are to be made through Clean Cruising, partner to Unlock the Past in this venture. To Book Click here.
Holland America Line and Clean Cruising must be advised of any dietary, medical or physical needs at time of booking (as per the Booking Form) or immediately should it occur sometime after a booking has been made.
In the unfortunate event that anyone should have to cancel their holiday, we must be notified in writing. The day that we receive this notice in writing, will be considered the date the cancellation has been made. Certain cancellation fees apply to the holiday if cancelled after a deposit or final payment has been made. Cancellation charges include fees charged by Holland America Line and Clean Cruising, and will be greater the closer to the travel date that the cancellation is made. Please check very carefully with Clean Cruising as to what these fees are at time of booking.
Cancellations made before the advertised date of departure will incur the folowing charges per person:
Cancellation 19 September to 9 October: 50% of total fare
Cancellation 10 October to 30 October: 75% of total fare
Cancellation on or after 31 October: 100% of total fare
Cancellation penalties apply to all guests in a stateroom and are assessed in the event of either partial or full stateroom cancellation where applicable.
No refund will be given in the event of interruption or cancellation by guests after the start of a cruise.