HAGSOC Course: Early Australian Records
15 Oct 2011 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Cook Community Hub, 41 Templeton St
- Australian Capital Territory
- Cost: $10 for members; $20 for non-members
HAGSOC Education Session - Early Australian Records
The Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra (HAGSOC) will be conducting an education session at 2.00 pm on Saturday 15 October 2011 on early Australian records.
The education session will have two components:
- a presentation on the Australian Joint Copying Project by Jenny Higgins; and
- a presentation on other early Australian records by Pauline Ramage.
The education session will be held in the HAGSOC Education Room, Cook Community Hub, 41 Templeton Street Cook, ACT. Telephone: 02 6251 7004. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee will be $10 for HAGSOC members and $20 for non-members.
You will need to book for these Education sessions and the booking forms are in the HAGSOC Library. If you cannot get to the Library but wish to attend, telephone (02) 6251 7004 during Library hours and the volunteer on duty will put your name down. There can be restrictions on the numbers able to attend some sessions, so early bookings are advised.