4th Unlock the Past history & genealogy cruise pricing & booking
Cabins and prices
CLICK HERE to book now or register your interest with Clean Cruising, our booking agent
|GRADE||CATEGORY||TWIN SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY|
|N - deck 7 - SOLD OUT||Inside||$1399||$1995|
|L - deck 10 - more cabins now available||Inside||$1409||$2013|
|I - deck 2 - SOLD OUT||Ocean view||$1650||$2484|
|H - deck 2||Ocean view||$1695||$2569|
|G - deck 6 or 7 - SOLD OUT||Ocean view||$1722||$2626|
|E2 - deck 6 or 7 - SOLD OUT||Balcony||$1997||$3181|
|E1 - deck 6, 7 or 9 - more cabins now available||Balcony||$1895||$2871|
|D3 - deck 6||Balcony||$1938||$3055|
|D2 - deck 7, 8 or 9||Balcony||$1988||$3155|
|JS - deck 9 or 10 - 4 left||Junior Suite||$2735||$4649|
UPDATE 14 May 2013
Our group allocation for categories L and E1 had sold out, but we have been able to obtain more cabins in these two categories. BOOK SOON while we have cabins left at these prices.
Cabin status as at 14 May 2013 (those sold out or only a few left). It is possible to book cabins in categories shown above as sold out - but note:
- these will be outside our group allocation and pricing
- they can be transferred to become part of our cruise group for the conference and most benefits
- the one "benefit" that can't be guaranteed at this stage is to be part of our evening dining group in the main restaurant
- they will usually be at a higher price allowing for the conference fee and gratuities
Loyalty discount if you have done an Unlock the Past cruise before - $50 for one cruise, $100 for two or more cruises
- All pricing is in Australian Dollars and includes access to all presentations and other group benefits
- All pricing is per adult based on twin (two people) occupancy. Pricing for single, triple or quad share cabins are available on request, they are based on the rate of the day.
- Pricing is inclusive of all applicable port charges, taxes and gratuities
- Clean Cruising and Unlock the Past can assist if you are on your own but would like to share a cabin to help with costs.
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes.
- Travel insurance is not included as part of the above pricing, however it is recommended. Travel insurance will cover for unforeseen cancellation and lost deposits, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, luggage, accidental death and legal liability - the policy also has no excess. This policy does not automatically provide cover for existing health disorders. If coverage for existing health disorders is required and is accepted by the insurance company then an additional premium per applicant may apply.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
To confirm a reservation our travel agent, Clean Cruising, will require each passenger's first and surname as per their passport as well as their date of birth, current address and telephone number.
A deposit of AUD$600 per person will be due within 3 days of booking names with final payment to be made by 1 November 2013.
It is essential that deposit and/or final payment be received by the due date as bookings will be automatically cancelled by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines with relevant cancellation fees applied, if applicable.
Cancellations - cancellations made before the advertised date of departure will incur the following charges per person:
- Cancellation 120-91 days or more prior to departure: loss of deposit
- Cancellation 90-61 days prior to departure: 25% of total fare
- Cancellation 60-41 days prior to departure: 50% of total fare
- Cancellation 40-25 days prior to departure: 75% of total fare
- Cancellation 24 days or less prior to departure: 100% of total fare
Any specific medical and/or dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking. We cannot guarantee special meal requests nor will we assume any responsibility or liability if passengers' special meal requests are not fulfilled.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Conference fee, accommodation, main meals on board, tips and gratuities, room service, entertainment (including production shows, guest entertainers, trivia, karaoke, dancing classes, movies and in-cabin videos) and use of the ship's many complimentary facilities such as swimming pools, gym, spas, table tennis, shuffleboard, deck chess and library.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Airfares, passport, insurances of all kinds, beverages, shore tours, meals ashore, food from the alternative dining venues as indicated on board, bar snacks, hairdressing, massage and beauty treatments, photographic services, video arcade games, some craft activities, laundry, phone calls etc. The price does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home, if you leave the cruise of your own volition, or due to illness, or as a consequence of official action by the government.