South East Family History Group Inc
- South East Family History Group Inc PO Box 758 Millicent South Australia 5280
- 08 8733 1100
- Non Members $10 per afternoon, Members $1 per hour for microfiche, microfilm, computer use. Printing extra.
- Per query, Non Members $20, Members $10 (Members 2hours research free per year).
- Open 1-5PM, Wednesday and Saturday, February to mid December, (except first Saturday in November), or by appointment. Monthly meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of each month, except December and January, at the Research Centre, 1A Mt Gambier Rd, Millicent, starting at 7.30 PM.
- $25.00 Pensioner, $30.00 Family/Single.
Thirty years after being formed the Group is the nucleus for family research in the South East of South Australia (now known as the Limestone Coast). Based in Millicent, representative towns in the area include: Keith, Bordertown, Naracoorte, Kingston SE, Lucindale, Robe, Penola, Beachport, Millicent, Tantanoola, Kalangadoo, Mount Gambier and Port MacDonnell.
The Research Centre is well stocked with resources including indexes covering South East Cemeteries, churches, and local newspapers. We have microfiche, microfilm and CD-Rom’s, and a large library of local histories, family histories and reference books. Help is available for members and visitors, whether novice or experienced researcher.