Relative Discoveries – Brenda Wheeler, PLCGS
Brenda Wheeler is a professional genealogist of many years experience. She specializes in Australian, English, Irish and Dutch records and the transcription of those ‘hard to read’ documents.
Research done by Relative Discoveries includes;
- A review of information provided by the client
- Formulation of a research plan
- Research and analysis
- A written report of research, including negative findings
- Recommendations for future research
- Copies, transcriptions or abstracts of documents
- Evaluation of documents
- Complete citation of sources
Brenda is an accomplished speaker who regularly travels Australia and enjoys meeting people and speaking at any function or society meeting.
References regarding research services or speaker topics are available.