Port Macquarie & Districts Family History Society Inc
- The Secretary PO Box 1359 Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- 6583 4353
- Port Macquarie & Districts Family History Society Inc
- Email contact form
- Non-members $5 per 2hr use of non-book resources (when member on duty)
- Initial: $20; $15 p.h. additional
- Library hours at Port Macquarie-Hastings Library Grant St Port Macquarie Member volunteer on duty to assist: Tue 10am-3pm; Wed 12.30pm-3pm; Place: in Local Studies/Family History Room Meetings: held 2nd Sat - Monthly except Jan; Start: 1.30pm at: Lion's Club Hall, Hastings River Drive Port Macquarie cost: $2 entry includes afternoon tea; (Wheelchair friendly)
- New: Single $35 / Family $45; (2011-2012 rate)
- Footsteps (Feb/May/Aug/Nov) - free with membership; $12-Journal only
- InfoEmail - monthly
The first meeting was held in July 1985 after a public meeting was called, with all interested persons, to discuss the formation of a local family history group. It began with 43 members and was called the Mid North Coast Family History Group. In Feb 1987 the name was changed to Hastings Valley Family History Group Inc, and to the current name in Dec 1998. Our resource library is situated in the Local Studies room at the Port Macquarie-Hastings Library Grant St Port Macquarie. Member volunteer on duty to assist: Tue 10am-3pm; Wed 12.30pm-3pm.
Meetings: held 2nd Sat (Monthly except Jan); start 1.30pm at: Lion's Club Hall, Hastings River Drive Port Macquarie; cost: $2 entry includes afternoon tea; (Wheelchair friendly); Interest groups to suit needs are held monthly.