Coffs Harbour District Family History Society Inc.
- Rear 169 Rose Avenue, COFFS HARBOUR, NSW, 2450. Postal Address: PO Box 2057, COFFS HARBOUR, NSW, 2450.
- 02 6651 6126
- Coffs Harbour District Family History Society Inc.
- No charge for members, $7 per 3 hour session for visitors.
- No charge for members. Mail requests will be undertaken for an initial fee of $30 payable in advance.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (excluding 4th Sat.) 10am-4pm.
- Annual $40 single $60 joint, effective from date of approval.
- "Genie Allergy" - 4 issues per year at no cost for members.
CHDFHS was formed in 1984 to promote and encourage the study and preservation of family histories and allied subjects. It is able to offer members the use of an extensive collection of genealogical materials from all around Australia and overseas as well as NBN broadband internet connection and subscription websites such as Ancestry.com, Find My Past, The Genealogist and Biographical Database of Australia. It is also a Familysearch Affiliated Library where films may be viewed.
Half-day Worskhops are held on fourth Saturday of each month (excl. January and December) from 1.30 to 4pm. Two full-day Seminars (10am-4pm) are held during the year in lieu of the usual workshop.