Cape Banks Family History Society Inc
- P O BOX 67, MAROUBRA, NSW 2035 THE SCOUT HALL, 113A PAINE STREET, MAROUBRA 2035
- (02)96656863 or (02)93895179
- $5 for visitors, free for members
- $20 per hour plus cost of certificates etc.Photographs of headstones in Botany & Randwick cemeteries at a cost of $20 per headstone with 3 copies supplied (headstone, grave & location). Please see website for further details.
- Monday 1pm to 4pm Wednesday 1pm to 4pm Saturday 1pm to 4pm 1st Wednesday evening 7pm to 9pm
- 120 to 130
- Single $38, Family $50 plus $5 joining fee
- KITH & KIN, 4 x per year
- 7 x per year
*Recently released publications about PIONEERS of the MAROUBRA area *Botany Cemetery/Pioneer Park, now known AS the Eastern Suburbs Memorial Park i.e. ESMP: CD ROMS will shortly be available of the previously published books recording these headstones. * Further publications re ESMP & the Pioneer Cemetery are "in the pipeline"
English Interset Group Emphasis on local area & Eastern Suburbs Botany Cemetery (now Eastern Suburbs Memorial Park)