New South Wales State Electoral Roll 1913 Volume 6
Electoral rolls are the nearest thing Australians have to census records, and hence they are extremely important and useful for local, family and social historians.
This CD contains the state electoral rolls for the Dulwich Hill, Durham, Enmore, Glebe and Gloucester Districts of New South Wales for 1913 – over 900 pages. Apart from the main roll some districts also have supplemental rolls. You will find the details of tens of thousands of voters who resided in New South Wales at this time who were entitled (and registered) to vote. Importantly, the roll includes the names of many women qualified to vote for the election of members of the state parliament.
Each district consists of a number of polling-places, the number of which is quite variable across the various districts.
- District of Dulwich Hill: Dulwich Hill, Hurlstone Park, Livingstone, Norwood, Summer Hill and The Warren
- District of Durham: Allynbrook, Anna Bay, Bandon Grove, Boolambayte Creek, Booral, Booral Wharf, Brookfield, Bullah, Delah, Bungwahl, Carrabolla, Chichester, Clarence Town, Cox's Creek, Dingadee, Dungog, Eagleton, Eccleston, Fosterton, Fullerton Cove, Girvan, Glen Oak, Glen William, Gooloongolok, Gresford, Halton, Hilldale, Hinton, Karuah, Lamb’s Creek, Largs, Limeburners’ Creek, Lostock, Luskintyre, Main Creek, Markwell, Medowie, Monkerai, Munni, Nelson’s Bay, Nelson's Plains, Paterson, Raymond Terrace, Rosebrook, Salisbury, Salt Ash, Seaham, Stroud, Summer Hill, Tea Gardens, Thalaba, The Branch, Tomago, Topi Topi, Trevallyn, Underbank, Upper Myall, Vacy, Wallarobba, Wangat, Washpool, Weismantels, William Town, Woerden, Woodville and Wootton
- District of Enmore: Enmore, Marrickville, Newtown and Stanmore
- District of Glebe: Derby-place, Mitchell-street, St. John’s road and Toxteth-road
- District of Gloucester: Baker's Creek, Barrington, Barry, Berrico, Bobin, Bohnock, Bowman, Bulga, Cedar Grove, Cedar Party Creek, Comboyne, Coopernook, Copeland, Craven Creek, Croki, Cundle Flat, Cundletown, Dingo Creek, Failford, Fire Fly Creek, Forster, Ganghat, Glenrock, Gloucester, Harrington, Kauthi, Killabakh, Killawarra, Kimbriki, Krambach, Langley Vale, Lansdowne, Lorne, Lower Wollomba, Marlee, Mitchell's Island, Moorland, Nabiac, Oxley Island, Pampoolah, Rawdon Vale, Sidebottom, Stewart's River, Stratford, Strathcedar, Taree, Tinonee, Tomally, Tuncurry, Upper Gloucester River, Upper Lansdowne, Wang Wauk, Ward's River, Wherrol Flat, Wingham and Woodside
Electors are arranged alphabetically within each polling-place. The following information is included for each person:
- No. on roll
- Surname of each elector
- Christian name of each elector at full length
- State District and Polling-place