New South Wales State Electoral Roll 1913 Volume 3
Electoral rolls are the nearest thing Australians have to census records, and hence they are extremely important and useful for local, family and social historians.
This CD contains the state electoral rolls for the Bondi, Botany, Burrangong, Burwood, Byron and Camden Districts of New South Wales for 1913 – over 1,100 pages. Apart from the main roll some districts also have supplemental rolls. You will find the details of tens of thousands of voters who resided in New South Wales at this time who were entitled (and registered) to vote. Importantly, the roll includes the names of many women qualified to vote for the election of members of the state parliament.
Each district consists of a number of polling-places, the number of which is quite variable across the various districts.
- District of Bondi: Bondi, Double Bay, Edgecliff-road, New South Head road, Rose Bay, Watson's Bay, Waverley and Wellington-street
- District of Botany: Beaconsfield, Botany, Mascot, St. Peters and Tempe
- District of Burrangong: Balabla, Belowra, Bendick Murrell, Berthong, Bulla Creek, Bumbaldry, Burrangong Heights, Cullinga, Greenethorpe, Grenfell, Grogan, Harden, Koorawatha, Marengo, Monteagle, Morangarell-Road, Murrumburrah, Narraburra, Nubba, Sawpit Gully, Thuddungra, Tipperary Gully, Tubbul, Tyagong Creek, Wallendbeen, Wambanumba, Weddin, Weedallion, Wombat and Young
- District of Burwood: Burwood, Croydon, Enfield, George’s River road (Enfield), Homebush, South Strathfield and Strathfield
- District of Byron: Ballina, Bangalow, Bilambil, Billinudgel, Booyong, Broken Head, Brooklet, Brunswick Heads, Burringbar, Byangum, Byron Bay, Chillingham, Condong, Corrabell Creek, Crabbe's Creek, Crystal Creek, Cudgen, Cudgera, Doon Doon, Dunbible, Dungay, Durrumbul, Eungella, Ewingsdale, Hopping Dick, Midginbil, Mullumbimby, Murwillumbah, Nashua, Newrybar, Nobby's Creek, North Creek, Numinbah, Opossum Creek, Palm Vale, Piggabeen, Terranora, Tintenbar, Tumbulgum, Tweed Heads, Tyagarah, Tyalgum, Uki and Upper Teven
- District of Camden: Blacktown, Bringelly, Brownlow Hill, Cabramatta, Camden, Campbelltown, Canley Vale, Cawdor, Cecil Park, Cobbitty, Eastern Creek, Erskine Park, Exeter Farms, Fairfield, Glenfield, Holdsworthy, Hoxton Park, Ingleburn, Kingswood, Liverpool, Luddenham, Minto, Mount Druitt, Narellan, Plumpton, Prospect, Rooty Hill, Seven Hills, Smithfield, St. John’s Park, St. Mary's, The Oaks, Wallacia, Werombi, Westbrook and Wetherill Park
Electors are arranged alphabetically within each polling-place. The following information is included for each person:
- No. on roll
- Surname of each elector
- Christian name of each elector at full length
- State District and Polling-place