New South Wales State Electoral Roll 1913 Volume 11
Electoral rolls are the nearest thing Australians have to census records, and hence they are extremely important and useful for local, family and social historians.
This CD contains the state electoral rolls for the Mudgee, Murray, Murrumbidgee, Namoi, Newcastle and Newtown Districts of New South Wales for 1913 – almost 1,200 pages. Apart from the main roll some districts also have supplemental rolls. You will find the details of tens of thousands of voters who resided in New South Wales at this time who were entitled (and registered) to vote. Importantly, the roll includes the names of many women qualified to vote for the election of members of the state parliament.
Each district consists of a number of polling-places, the number of which is quite variable across the various districts.
- District of Mudgee: Airly, Apple-tree Flat, Avisford, Ben Buckley, Beryl, Bogie, Botobolar, Burrendong, Bylong, Bylong Valley, Canadian, Capertee, Clandulla, Clarke’s Creek, Codner’s Flat, Collingwood, Crudine, Cudgebegong, Cudgegong, Cullenbone, Cullen Bullen, Excelsior, Glen Alice, Goolma Creek, Grattai, Gulgong, Guntawang, Hargraves, Hill End, Home Rule, Ilford, Lawson's Creek, Leaning Oak, Limestone, Linburn, Lower Botobolar, Lue, Maitland Bar, Merinda, Mudgee, Munna, Narrango, Piambong, Pipeclay Creek, Round Swamp, Rylstone, Sally’s Flat, Stony Creek, Tambaroora, Torbane, Triambil, Two-mile Flat, Ulan, Upper Meroo, Upper Pyramul, Windeyer, Wollar and Woolloman
- District of Murray: Baden Park, Balranald, Baratta, Barham, Booligal, Booroorban, Bunaloo, Bundyulumblah, Burrabogie, Cal Lal, Clare, Cochran Creek, Conargie, Conargo, Corrong, Culparlin, Deniliquin, Euston, Glendee, Gol Gel, Goolgumbla, Hatfield, Hay, Homebush, Ivanhoe, Karpakora, Linnett's Junction, Lynwood, Mallan, Mallee Cliffs, Marrowie Creek, Mathoura, Maude, Mellool, Moama, Moolpa, Mooney Valley, Moorna, Morago, Mossgiel, Moulamein, Mulurulu, Murray Downs, Noorong, One Tree, Oxley, Para East, Pine Hills, Pooncaira, Pretty Pine, Roseborrow, Sidonia, Stoney Crossing, Thalaka, Thule, Til Til, Tolarno, Toogimbie, Tooleybuc, Tuppal, Turlee, Victoria Lake, Wangonilla, Wentworth, Whealbah, Willandra, Willurah, Windamingle, Womboota and Yandembah
- District of Murrumbidgee: Ardlethan, Ariah Park, Barellan, Beckom, Bectric, Berembed Weir, Birrego, Brobenah, Colinroobie, Coolamon, Corobimilla, Cottee, Cowabbie, Currathool, Currawanna, Darlington Point, Euroley Creek, Ganmain, Gillenbah, Grong Grong, Gunbar, Hillston, Jackson’s Waterhole, Jondaryan, Kerarbury, Kolkibitoo, Mangain, Marrar, Matong, Methul, Mount Chrystal, Mount Elliott, Mount Ida, Narrandera, North Berry Jerry, North Yanko, Rannock, The Rise, Tubbo, Wagingoberemby, Walleroobie, Whitton, Willanthry and Yarrabee
- District of Namoi: Alhambra, Avondale, Baan Baa, Ballaree, Baradine, Bellata, Bogewong, Boolcarrol, Boorooma, Borah Tank, Bugaldi, Bugilbone, Bugilbone Siding, Bullawa Creek, Bulyeroi, Burren, Burren Junction, Carinda, Ceelnoy, Collarindabri, Collarindabri East, Come-by-Chance, Cryon, Cumborah Springs, Cuttabri, Derwent Park, Edgeroi Siding, Errenbri, Eulah Creek, Galathera, Gingie, Glenpatrick, Goangra, Gundabloui, Harperary, Lemon Grove (Marra Creek), Lightning Ridge, Lower Marra Creek, Marra Creek, Merah North, Middle Creek, Millie, Mogil Mogil, Moongulla, Morendah, Mourabilla, Mullaly, Myall Vale, Narrabri, Narrabri West, New Angledool, New Prospect, Nowley, Old Cubbo, Pidgee, Pilliga, Rocky Glen, Round Swamp, Rowena, Spring Creek, Turrowan, Walgett, Weetaliba, Wee Waa, Willowdale, Yarrie Lake and Youendah
- District of Newcastle: Carrington, Church-street, Cook’s Hill, Darby-street, Honeysuckle Point, Hunter-street West, King-street, Merewether, Scott-street, Stockton, Stockton New Township and The Junction
- District of Newtown: Erskineville, Newtown, Newtown East and Wilson-street
Electors are arranged alphabetically within each polling-place. The following information is included for each person:
- No. on roll
- Surname of each elector
- Christian name of each elector at full length
- State District and Polling-place